Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What I'm Working On Today

I still haven't finished watching the History Channel's Hatfields & McCoys, but I did finish this cross stitch about half-way through the second installment.  
Heather bought the project & thread and then realized she had no idea how to sew it... so I've been working on it since last year.  It kept getting put down for other things, but now it's done!  
"The Crypt Club" by Prairie Moon


And I've spent the afternoon (not watching the rest of the Hatfields & McCoys) basting and doing a fast stitch-in-the-ditch quilting.  I'm half done with the quilting.


Once I finish quilting this, then I have 3 quilts waiting for binding (Chrobaks, Gummi Bear's, and this one).  I'm looking forward to getting them out of my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment